Top Online Work Management Platform Offers Businesses Smart Workflow Solutions, Now with an Unlimited Free Project Version and a Premium QuickBooks-Integrated Subscription
IRVINE, Calif. – February 22, 2012 – Mavenlink, the leading online work management solution and the top-installed application across all categories in the Google Apps Marketplace, today announced the unveiling of two new features to its work management suite aimed at improving the way we work. Now businesses of all sizes will have free unlimited access to the mavenlink.com workplace which unleashes the power of today’s workforce. The company also announced Go-Pro, a premium version of the suite that will provide a complete solution for invoicing, time and expense tracking, and accounting through an integration with Intuit QuickBooks®, enabling managers to focus more on projects and less on administrative busy work.
“There is a fundamental change afoot in the way business is being done,” said Ray Grainger, CEO of Mavenlink. “Businesses are becoming more networked, work is increasingly project based, and skill specialization is driving the need to rapidly engage talent both inside and outside the company. By providing free and universal access to a collaborative online workplace, Mavenlink is encouraging swift adoption and positioning itself as a key platform to help companies of all sizes operate more efficiently.”
In a recent Infographic developed by Mavenlink on the New Independent Workforce, the total workforce of contingent workers (self employed and solopreneurs) grew by 4.3 million between 1995 and 2012 – that number is project to increase by an additional 20 million by the year 2020. As independent and specialized talent grows in today’s workforce, and as businesses flatten in hierarchal structure, Mavenlink addresses the need for an easy-to-use solution for internal and external teams to interact and deliver quality work. With a powerful array of services, Mavenlink is building the online workplace for tomorrow’s workforce today by providing freelancers, service firms and the businesses they support with a comprehensive, secure platform to easily manage their project-based work, integrated with the software platforms they already know and love.
The Key Benefits and Features of Unlimited Free Projects and Go-Pro
The unlimited, free project version provides:
- Communications management: Improve collaboration by communicating in a secure, real-time, shared workspace while still being able to receive and respond to project activities directly from your email.
- File-sharing: Upload, share, view, and tie your files to tasks and conversations
- Task management: Easily create, assign, and track progress using tasks, deliverables, and milestones.
- Google Apps integration: Seamlessly work online using our integration with Google Docs, calendar, and contacts.
The premium, subscription Go-Pro version provides:
- Time and expense tracking: Keep track of your team’s time, expenses, and payments across all projects, giving you a clear picture of how the project is progressing.
- Invoicing: process invoices and share them with the client right from Mavenlink
- Custom branding: Completely control the look-and-feel of your Mavenlink project management experience. Add your own custom logo, header, color scheme, and sub-domain to control your client’s experience.
- QuickBooks integration: Mavenlink’s bi-directional synchronization with QuickBooks automates many of the mundane steps associated with managing a project, reducing duplicate data entry, and spending time on bookkeeping.
- Further details on features and pricing of the Go-Pro service: https://www.mavenlink.com/tour/pro
The Intuit Partnership
Mavenlink’s integration with QuickBooks fundamentally changes the way professional services are delivered. Independent solopreneurs and firms alike are now able to manage teams and collaborate, as well as manage financials and accounting inside an efficient and easy-to-use platform. The app is now generally available to the public through Intuit App Center (http://appcenter.intuit.com/mavenlink).
“Intuit is excited about having Mavenlink available to our small business customers through Intuit App Center,” said Alex Chriss, director of the Intuit Partner Platform. “We are constantly looking at ways to provide developers the ability to create richer apps using QuickBooks data and by leveraging our Intuit Anywhere technology, they have built a seamless integration between Mavenlink’s online workplace and QuickBooks that will delight our combined customers and solve real needs.”
“Working in concert with QuickBooks, Mavenlink is changing the game for professional services firms like ours, allowing them to work efficiently with extended teams to deliver an incredible client experience,” said Peter Cullen, CEO of Core Performance Consulting. “It becomes the online framework for companies to break out of their comfort zone and offer a broader array of service offerings – no matter the setting.”
More Information and Availability
For more information or to download a free trial of the app, visit Intuit App Center: http://appcenter.intuit.com/mavenlink