New Integration Promotes Successful Client Engagements from “Proposal” to “Project Delivered”
IRVINE, Calif., Dec. 8, 2015 – Mavenlink, a leading global provider of project and resource management software and a Gartner 2015 Cool Vendor*, announced today it has launched Mavenlink Project Management and Resource Planning on the Salesforce App Exchange to create critical connection points between sales and project delivery systems designed to improve business performance.
The app, Mavenlink Project Management and Resource Planning, gives delivery teams a unified project and resource management platform that works with existing processes in Salesforce for managing prospect and customer services engagements. Ensuring visibility into project progress and sales pipeline, delivery teams can now improve predictability and profitability of client engagements.
“The availability of Mavenlink on the AppExchange allows high performing professional services businesses to manage the entire customer lifecycle from proposal to profit,” said Sean Crafts, Chief Customer Officer and co-founder of Mavenlink. “The integration was designed to give delivery teams newfound visibility into the pipeline so they can more accurately plan the resources required to deliver fee-based work successfully.”
Built on the Salesforce App Cloud, the social, mobile and cloud customer platform built to transform sales, service and marketing, Mavenlink Project Management and Resource Planning will provide actionable insights related to projects, including resource utilization, burn rate, percentage complete, and more. Benefits of the integration include the following:
- Save time by automatically generating Mavenlink projects from Salesforce Opportunities: Trigger new Mavenlink projects for delivering client engagements and tracking complex client pursuits via stage changes in Salesforce.
- Greater visibility of project status across the organization: Stay informed about the health of each engagement by monitoring communication, budget, status, and percent complete.
- Improved team alignment and communication: Improve alignment and communication between sales and delivery teams with two-way sync between Salesforce Chatter and Mavenlink Activity Feed.
“Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today’s connected world,” said Ryan Ellis, VP, Product Management, AppExchange, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce App Cloud, Mavenlink provides customers with the proven social, mobile, and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success.”
For more information on Mavenlink’s AppExchange offering, visit www.mavenlink.com/salesforce.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 2,800 partner apps and more than 3 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of social, mobile and connected cloud apps for business.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
Salesforce, App Cloud, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.