Mavenlink’s Wave for Professional Services harnesses the power of Wave Analytics, enabling every business user to instantly bridge the gap between sales and services to improve client engagements
IRVINE, Calif.– September 1, 2016 – Mavenlink, a leading global provider of project and resource management software and a Gartner 2015 Cool Vendor*, today delivered Mavenlink Wave for Professional Services, an app powered by Salesforce Wave Analytics that allows business users to bridge the information gap between sales and services teams in order to improve the predictability and profitability of client engagements, from any device.
Wave for Professional Services is currently available on the AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000DqDEDUA3.
Leveraging the speed and power of Salesforce Wave Analytics, Mavenlink’s Wave for Professional Services brings real-time project analytics into Salesforce. By increasing visibility into incoming and in-progress client projects, service leaders are able to better plan for demand while sales teams can keep tabs on client project progress.
The pre-configured, role-specific reports provide actionable insights, and allow business users to:
- View all projects in the pipeline in order to prepare for coming work
- Ensure smooth handoffs between sales and delivery teams
- Determine at-a-glance when projects are at risk or delayed
- Establish the optimal time to re-engage for check-ins and renewals
Wave for Professional Services extends the visibility of Mavenlink’s platform with six key reports:
- Mavenlink Project Delivery Dashboard - Users can visualize critical service delivery information to better understand their stages of selling, planning and delivering of services engagements.
- Issues and Opportunities Report - Account executives can gain visibility into the health of accounts, enabling them to intersect at opportune moments to drive upsells or manage customer expectations.
- Financial Insights Report - Sales teams can improve quote accuracy by reviewing past deal estimates versus actual project delivery costs.
- Project Status Report - Users can view project life cycle information, allowing sales to know when to re-engage for checkins and renewals.
- Task Status Report - Teams can view task level information to ensure successful starts and handoffs of their accounts, and know when projects are at risk.
- Project Resources Report - Users can access insight into resources required to deliver work in the pipeline so services leaders can stay ahead and plan staff needs accordingly.
Comments on the News
"Existing customers generate a significant amount of business and growth for technology and services organizations," said Roger Neel, Mavenlink's Chief Technology Officer. "By keeping sales and services data in sync, Mavenlink's Wave for Professional Services provides more visibility into ongoing client engagements than has ever been possible. It's the exact information services businesses need to deepen their client relationships."
“Wave Analytics is seeing rapid global adoption as companies everywhere are demanding mobile, actionable data discovery and analytics that are embedded in every business process and allow employees to be smarter about their customers,” said Ketan Karkhanis, SVP Product Management, Analytics Cloud, Salesforce. “We are excited to extend the power of Wave Apps to even more departments and industries with our innovative portfolio of ISV Wave Apps now live in the AppExchange."
“Our business is all about serving our clients, and keeping tabs on new projects in the pipeline and those in progress is so important for client happiness and repeat business,” said, Amie Thompson, Head of Digital Engagement, iCiDIGITAL, a Mavenlink client. “We expect Mavenlink’s Wave app for Professional Services to provide an increased level of visibility into client projects, resulting in better decisions, and handoffs between our Sales and Delivery teams, and that’s a really good thing.”
Wave for Professional Services and Salesforce Wave Analytics Empower Services Professionals to Be Smarter About Their Customers
Mavenlink’s award-winning project and business management solution is designed specifically for services organizations. Historically, these teams have operated on disparate business applications that fuel fragmented information environments. Mavenlink unifies all critical functions of a services organization into one core system, allowing them to plan and deliver work, track project financials and manage resources in a single platform. The result is a holistic and dynamic view of the business that offers users control and a means to significantly uplevel performance.
Salesforce Wave Analytics Apps Opens Up Insights From Every Data Source—Now Anyone Can Build and Deploy Analytics for Any Business Need
With Wave Apps, employees across every function and industry can uncover insight and take instant action, from any device. First, Wave Apps was designed to connect to any external data source, enabling users to bring together and explore all relevant KPIs and business measures from a single custom dashboard. Next, Wave Apps delivers insights directly into business workflows by enabling companies to embed dashboards anywhere within Salesforce, and by empowering business users to take Salesforce-specific actions directly from within the charts themselves. And finally, Wave Apps brings together a dynamic user experience, indexed search and a powerful computing engine in a powerful mobile-first design. Whether a business user wants to get answers, drill into a discovery, share or collaborate their findings, or take a data-driven action, she can do it from anywhere, on any device, with Wave Apps.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With 3,000 partner apps and more than 3.8 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT and data science technologies for businesses.
Salesforce, AppExchange, and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.