Real-Time Collaborative Review and Approval Improves Efficiency, Productivity, and Profitably of Creative Teams
IRVINE, Calif., Jul. 12, 2016 – Mavenlink, a leading global provider of project and resource management software and a Gartner Cool Vendor*, announced today the release of Mavenlink Proofing, an enterprise-grade digital asset proofing solution.
Mavenlink Proofing is designed to improve output and financial performance of creative agencies and marketing teams. The new solution embeds the creative review process directly in Mavenlink’s end-to-end project delivery application, enabling real-time collaboration for feedback and approval of all digital assets, including video. Benefits include reducing the number of revisions required, shortening the review cycle, and increasing transparency of the review process.
“Operational efficiency is a top priority for marketing agencies and creative teams today,” Mavenlink SVP of Marketing John Reese said. “And yet while the marketing technology space has exploded with tools and technologies available to marketers, apps designed to manage the creative processes have been limited. Mavenlink Proofing is ushering in a new era of sophistication by improving processes that allow creative teams to be more creative, more collaborative, more productive, and ultimately more profitable.”
Mavenlink Proofing allows users to:
- Review and Approve Creative Assets Faster. Quickly share and gain feedback on all common file types including documents, designs, and audio and video content, within a single, digital proofing environment.
- Improve Clarity and Precision of Feedback. Reduce the need for designers to interpret feedback with a suite of intuitive editing, commenting, and timestamping tools that contextualize edits.
- Eliminate Versioning Nightmares. Compare version histories in split-screen mode to ensure accurate changes and spot introduced errors.
- Reduce Email Overload. Streamline the feedback process by collaborating directly in the proof, and remove siloed markups in various file formats, including email attachments and printouts.
- Gain Visibility Into Creative Operations. Have total clarity on review status and know at a glance what assets are at risk. Run reports that provide insight into project and team performance.
- Create Transparency for Clients. Invite clients into a shared and collaborative process for a seamless engagement from start to finish.
“Competing in today’s business environment is harder than ever for service providers,” Reese said. “Mavenlink is designed to address the challenges of this large and growing industry, and our new solution further illustrates this commitment.”
Mavenlink Proofing is currently available in an Early Access period for Mavenlink Premier and Mavenlink Enterprise users. It will be offered for an introductory rate during this limited time. Visit Mavenlink.com for more information.