Firm also Replaced Microsoft Access, Email, Spreadsheets, and Proprietary Scheduling System with Mavenlink.
Communications for Research is a St. Louis-based company that performs research for agricultural companies. Many of its clients are household names. At any given time, Communication for Research manages more than 100 projects, for a total of about 600 projects per year.
Their teams used
- Google Apps for file management
- Spreadsheets for project data
- Hundreds of emails per project for collaboration
- Microsoft Access for timekeeping
- Proprietary system for scheduling call-center staff
Managing all these systems became a “total nightmare.”
Communications for Research switched to Mavenlink. As a result, they are able to charge 33% more per project, increase utilization, and improve client transparency.
Read the details on how Mavenlink transformed their business.